Effectiveness of industrial lighting equipment is vital for any industrial production. Industrial devices are completely different from those used in residential and office units, they are secured from negative exposures of various kinds: occupational dust, mechanical damages, and aggressive chemical compounds fumes in the air. Industrial lighting equipment can be operated continuously and does not require thorough care.
- In areas made hazardous by the presence of flammable gases and vapors, combustible dusts, or easily ignitable fibers and flyings
- During plant shut downs for maintenance and installation
- Where fixed lighting is not practical
- For emergency lighting applications
- When inspecting aircraft wing tanks, vats, process vessels, fuel tanks, etc.
- Oil refineries
- Oil and gasoline loading docks
- Aircraft servicing docks and shelters
- Paint manufacturing plants
- Pumping stations
- Other Class I, Groups C and D locations
- In wet or corrosive locations to exclude moisture, dirt, corrosive chemicals, etc.
- Where an incandescent lamp of up to 100 watts is required in a portable hand lamp