Heat sensors/Pressure sensors
To successfully solve the technological process automation problems various temperature and pressure gauges will be required. Specific types of enclosures allows for this gages to be used in any fields and industries. Parameters of dynamic and slowly varying processes are measurable through analogue and digital outputs.
Rosemount 648 Wireless Temperature Transmitter
– Industry-leading temperature transmitter delivers field reliability as a wireless measurement solution.
– Achieve optimal efficiency with Best-in-Class product specifications and capabilities.
– Smart Wireless delivers innovative wireless solutions for temperature measurement and overall transmitter performance.
– Explore the benefits of a Complete Point Solution from Rosemount Temperature.
Industry-leading temperature transmitter delivers unmatched field reliability and innovative process measurement solutions
– Superior accuracy and stability
– Dual and single sensor capability with universal sensor inputs (RTD, T/C, mV, ohms)
– Comprehensive sensor and process diagnostics offering
– SIL3 Capable: IEC 61508 certified by an accredited 3rd party agency for use in safety instrumented systems up to SIL 3 [Minimum requirementof single use (1oo1) for SIL 2 and redundant use (1oo2) for SIL 3]
– Dual-compartment housing
– Large LCD display
– 4-20 mA /HART® with Selectable Revisions (5 and 7)
– FOUNDATION™ fieldbus, compliant to ITK 6.0 and NE107 standards