Customers may select from the wide range of flow rate meters supplied by our Company for almost any engineering process and any application conditions: vapor, aggressive liquids and gas flow meters, variable pressure drop, variable area, flowover, vortex, turbine, electromagnetic and ultrasonic flow meters. Our Company is ready to offer engineering solutions for flow measurement of any liquid and gaseous mediums.
The new standard solution for the process industry. The H250/M40 flowmeters are setting a new standard in variable area flowmeter technology. They combine tried and tested flow measurement with latest communication capabilities like Foundation Fieldbus. The functionality of the devices is modular extendable. The innovative construction allows a free choice of intrinsically safe or flameproof design.
Highlights indicator/transmitter M40
- Simple, low-cost installation: Measure and display without auxiliary power supply
- Unique modularity to adapt to customer-specific applications
– limit switches (NAMUR, 3-wire transistor or reed contacts)
– 2-wire analog output 4…20mA with HART
– Foundation Fieldbus / Profibus PA interface
– Graphical LC display with flow counter and pulse output
- Universal ex-concept: Flameproof and intrinsically safe
- Ingress protection IP66/68, IP69K, NEMA 4x/6
- Any meter orientation possible: vertical, horizontal or in fall pipes